RSS

Mich Scripts


To make any building in your city a lvl ten, it requires using a mich script. All non paying players recieve one to start off with, and it is important that you not waste it and you understand what function it will give you by applying it to each building type. Fluffy's opinion varies a little bit on preferred order of Mich Script usage, so I will post both of our opinions and the reasons for them, and allow you to decide. Both are valid ways of doing things, and which you pursue will really come down to your preference and budget.

Fluffy advises
for resource cities:
Walls 10
Rally Point 10
Town Hall 10
Relief Station 10
Feasting Hall 10

He prefers to do walls first because each level that your walls increase, you get a defensive bonus and you can also build more AT's and other wall defense. Rally Point comes next because that is what allows you to send increased numbers of troop wavfes on attacks. Town hall is usually the third choice because it provides an extra three res fields, and will also be needed for later promotions. A lvl ten relief station will allow you to move six times as fast as a lvl 9, so both of us highly favor that coming next. Feasting hall allows you to house an additional hero for attacking.

For Strike cities, you should move feasting hall up above Town Hall, because sending attacks is a higher priority for a Strike City than Production. Once you have completed all of those, he likes to begin using them on resource fields, and then cottages.

My Opinion
My way is just slightly different than Fluffy's. I mostly follow the same basic order, except for that I prefer to always do my Rally Point before I do my walls. The reason for this is that I always rush to farm level ten NPC's as quickly as possible, which is extremely difficult without a LVL 10 rally point. When farming level tens, you have a much higher drop rate for Mich Scripts than you do from lvl 5's. Due to that I prefer to take the lower wall defense and insure that I will beable to farm, and count on my farm drops to provide another mich for wall def quickly.

This is somewhat academic if you are able to buy coins at all, since you will start with at least two. My main concern on the servers where I cannot afford to buy coins is that it will take forever before a mich drops from a five, and I will be held back on farming :(

Mich scripts should generally not be used on farms, quarries, inns, markets, stables, workshops, or beacon towers. Barracks should be done after all other major buildings, because the only benefit it provides is to be able to produce catapults, and requires you to upgrade a workshop prior to doing it. Having the level ten racks is awesome, IF you have a high enough attack hero and a large enough NPC field to be able to field a mechanized army. I will often do my racks prior to starting res fields, and I think fluffy usually does the res fields first. If you cannot support a mechanized army through having a good sized lvl ten field, the res field is a better advantage.

Post a Comment